Katie Ramseur, Hypnotherapist in Portland
Hypnotherapist Katie Ramseur helps professionals rapidly breakthrough sabotaging behaviors so they can become the people they’ve always wanted to be.
With a background in corporate business for over 23 years, Katie Ramseur brings a deep understanding of the emotional challenges commonly faced by today’s professionals.
Using a blend of hypnosis, NLP, and intuitive coaching, Katie Ramseur enables her clients to experience freedom from unnecessary worry, self-doubt, and physical pain. By getting to the root of the problem, this approach allows her clients to overcome pervasive challenges associated with:
- Stress & anxiety
- Chronic Pain
- Weight Loss
- Quitting Smoking
Katie received her BA from Northwestern University in Chicago. She is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, having received her training through the Knightsbridge Institute of Hypnotherapy and NLP. She also received her certification as an NLP Practitioner through Bev Martin.
Hypnotherapist Katie Ramseur is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, and adheres to their high standards of professional ethics. She is also a member of the Oregon Hypnotherapy Association. In addition, she also integrates processes gathered from studying with healers from Native American and Tibetan traditions into her work.
Something that inspires me every day is the potential every human being has for lasting change. I first discovered hypnosis when I was 17. I came across a story about a woman who survived the holocaust.
Each evening she hypnotized herself and received a full night’s rest in just 3 minutes. I knew scientists believed we only utilized 10% of our brain. It was then that I realized that hypnosis was key to helping us access more of the 90%.
How I help you
Since then there’ve been many different chapters of my life, that have influenced the way I help others through my work today:
- I experienced a clairvoyant vision of my brother’s death when I was 16. This was a tumultuous experience for my family and me. As difficult as it was for me, for the first time I became aware of my intuitive abilities. From that moment on, staying connected to my inner sense of purpose became my main priority.
- I lived in a meditation community for 4 years after college. This strengthened my growing connection to my inner guidance.
- Though you might not expect this from me, I then worked in corporate business for over 25 years. I felt the pressure to work hard, as my parents had taught me. For many years I worked 60 hours a week, and barely had time for my family. I didn’t know it then, but this experience would help me develop a sensitivity towards understanding how to help many others working under constant pressure in these corporate environments.
- In 2006 I left my corporate job, and after a few years of contemplation I decided to begin my studies to complete my hypnotherapy and NLP certification.
- In April of 2010 I founded Inner Pathway Hypnosis. Since then I’ve helped hundreds of people overcome sabotaging behavior so they can connect to their full potential/connect to their best self.
Areas with which I can Help
Katie- Just arrived at Scott’s home in Palm Desert about 3 hours ago. I had listened to my relaxation tape 2 times this past week and slept like a baby last night. Usually before a flight if I can sleep the night before I end up waking up in the early morning hours and not able to fall back to sleep…
“As a therapist/healer, Katie is a 15 on a 1 to 10 scale. She has helped me generate a positive self-image from a long history of self-sabotaging negativity. Her capacity to deeply listen to, hear, and address my concerns is stellar. Her depth of knowledge of hypnosis and NLP is deep and ever-in…
Katie Ramseur was very helpful in my desire to overcome anxiety and stress. I found her professional, caring and knowledgeable; she listened carefully to understand my specific needs, then addressed them in our work. The connection I felt with her, was very clear and effortless. I always felt in con…
Katie has helped me keep working as a registered nurse. I had become nearly incapacitated by stress in my work life, to the point of being phobic. I just wanted to quit and push the \”reset\” button!During my first appointment with her, Katie listened with great empathy as my story unfolded and …
My sessions with Katie were a complete success. My cigarette cravings were removed and I felt better immediately. My second session she helped me work on controlling my overeating, especially sweets and I can honestly say that too has seen a huge improvement. Thank you Katie for helping my success!
“Katie has been an invaluable partner on my recent path in healing. I sought out a practitioner who could help me to better manage stress due to chronic pain I have experienced over the last several years. She has assisted me in uncovering and discovering many of my heart’s desires and reconnecting …
“Overall, my experience receiving hypnosis through Katie Ramseur has been quite amazing. After only a couple of sessions, I’ve already made vast improvements in how I interact with the people around me. feel more confident in addressing issues that were previously a barrier to me. Slowly but surel…
I sought Katie out to help me get over a lifelong phobia (I prefer not to disclose specifics) after an occurrence at work and a traumatic experience on vacation in NY. I was in desperate need of help, but skeptical as I’d have this deep rooted fear for as long as I could remember. I was at a critica…
“Katie is the real deal. I recently lost 18 lbs after one session on weight loss with her! I highly recommend her! “
“I visited Katie to get a new perspective on my alcohol consumption, which had become a problem. Although I only had a few sessions, I enjoyed them greatly and each time felt better when I left than when I came in. Overall, she helped me take a new look at things, and it kickstarted a daily routine …