Katie Ramseur, Hypnotherapist in Portland
Hypnotherapist Katie Ramseur helps professionals rapidly breakthrough sabotaging behaviors so they can become the people they’ve always wanted to be.
With a background in corporate business for over 23 years, Katie Ramseur brings a deep understanding of the emotional challenges commonly faced by today’s professionals.
Using a blend of hypnosis, NLP, and intuitive coaching, Katie Ramseur enables her clients to experience freedom from unnecessary worry, self-doubt, and physical pain. By getting to the root of the problem, this approach allows her clients to overcome pervasive challenges associated with:
- Stress & anxiety
- Chronic Pain
- Weight Loss
- Quitting Smoking
Katie received her BA from Northwestern University in Chicago. She is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, having received her training through the Knightsbridge Institute of Hypnotherapy and NLP. She also received her certification as an NLP Practitioner through Bev Martin.
Hypnotherapist Katie Ramseur is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, and adheres to their high standards of professional ethics. She is also a member of the Oregon Hypnotherapy Association. In addition, she also integrates processes gathered from studying with healers from Native American and Tibetan traditions into her work.
Something that inspires me every day is the potential every human being has for lasting change. I first discovered hypnosis when I was 17. I came across a story about a woman who survived the holocaust.
Each evening she hypnotized herself and received a full night’s rest in just 3 minutes. I knew scientists believed we only utilized 10% of our brain. It was then that I realized that hypnosis was key to helping us access more of the 90%.
How I help you
Since then there’ve been many different chapters of my life, that have influenced the way I help others through my work today:
- I experienced a clairvoyant vision of my brother’s death when I was 16. This was a tumultuous experience for my family and me. As difficult as it was for me, for the first time I became aware of my intuitive abilities. From that moment on, staying connected to my inner sense of purpose became my main priority.
- I lived in a meditation community for 4 years after college. This strengthened my growing connection to my inner guidance.
- Though you might not expect this from me, I then worked in corporate business for over 25 years. I felt the pressure to work hard, as my parents had taught me. For many years I worked 60 hours a week, and barely had time for my family. I didn’t know it then, but this experience would help me develop a sensitivity towards understanding how to help many others working under constant pressure in these corporate environments.
- In 2006 I left my corporate job, and after a few years of contemplation I decided to begin my studies to complete my hypnotherapy and NLP certification.
- In April of 2010 I founded Inner Pathway Hypnosis. Since then I’ve helped hundreds of people overcome sabotaging behavior so they can connect to their full potential/connect to their best self.
Areas with which I can Help
Katie was exactly what I needed to restore/find my professional confidence. I had a big promotional opportunity in my field and while I felt qualified, I was apprehensive about the new role and interview. Over the course of 3 sessions Katie was able to break down some mental blocks I had created tow…
“Katie is the real deal. I recently lost 18 lbs after one session on weight loss with her! I highly recommend her! “
“When I first came to Katie’s office, some six weeks ago, for the free initial consultation, I didn’t know quite what to expect. All I knew was that my life was too stressful for me to deal with; that I wanted to relieve that stress while increasing my sense of self-confidence (specifically, get ove…
“The very instant I met Katie I intuitively felt comfortable which is rare for me. I sought hypnotic therapy for a gambling problem and after our 3rd session I hadn’t just kicked my bad habit but was exploring many other spiritual avenues that raised my awareness about the world and temptations that…
Katie- Just arrived at Scott’s home in Palm Desert about 3 hours ago. I had listened to my relaxation tape 2 times this past week and slept like a baby last night. Usually before a flight if I can sleep the night before I end up waking up in the early morning hours and not able to fall back to sleep…
“I can’t believe how much better I feel. I haven’t felt this relaxed in many years. I can’t even remember when the last time was that I felt this good. As you know, the doctor really wanted me to learn to breathe more deeply. I think it’s finally happening. But the best part is, I don’t …
“Hypnosis really worked for me. I was actually developing panic attacks before getting on flights. My job involved travel, and I found myself getting anxious a few days before my flight, anxious about everything…getting packed, where I would sit on the plane, taking off…just everything. A good…
Katie is the definition of amazing. She can take any fear or phobia you possess and turn it into one of your strengths. You leave the session feeling like a new person. If you want to change your life, come here. Thank you for your amazing work Katie!
My sessions with Katie were a complete success. My cigarette cravings were removed and I felt better immediately. My second session she helped me work on controlling my overeating, especially sweets and I can honestly say that too has seen a huge improvement. Thank you Katie for helping my success!
“Thank you so very much for helping me with my problems with high blood pressure. My doctor was getting worried about my blood pressure, and advised me to learn how to relax more. You told the most beautiful story during my session, and I still listen to your CD because I love hearing it. When I cam…